MOE Page views

Saturday 8 January 2011

8/1

Happy late New Year, folks! I can say my New Years Eve was better than yours. By twelve AM the adults were already drunk, and we were in Sally's hot tub. No one thought I'd actually jump in the snow in my bikini, and thus I acquired 180 SEK (€18). Wicked much, eh?
For Christmas I got a drawing tablet, and some money. Not much more than that. Oh, and two dresses and a necklace.
I'm also working on a cosplay project for Uppcon:11 this summer. I'm going to cosplay Mello from Death Note, and I just realized what a challenge this will be. Wish me good luck, dearies.

Who: Mello (Mihael Keehl)
Where from: Death Note
Project start: Friday 7th of January 2011
Deadline: Monday 30th of May 2011

That leave me a week before Uppcon:11. Awesome, yes?

~x Emi x~

No comments:

Post a Comment