MOE Page views

Sunday 24 October 2010

Roleplay

-This is a roleplay between my friend Yuri and me. It's written on iScribble.net, so that's why we don't have descriptions: it's just our actions. We've just started, but Dante is a half-demon from "Devil May Cry" and Emi is just a random civilian. Enjoy~ -

Dante. narrows eyes, jumping up and landing on Emi.

Emi-lia screams in surprice, dropping her nail file. "What the ffff-"

Dante. grins down at Emi, stroking her hair.

Emi-lia freezes and holds breath.

Dante. raises an eyebrow. "What's wrong now?"

Emi-lia shivers. "I...I don't know. Don't kill me."

Dante. grins widely. "My sword is over there." He said, pointing at his sword.

Emi-lia closes her eyes. "So what happens now, Dante?"

Dante. grins. "I don't know... You choose."

Emi-lia dares to look up at Dante. "I..I..I-" Her voice breaks off.

Dante. raises an eyebrow again. "What's wrong, little girl?" He asks, smiling.

Emi-lia freezes again. "What have I done?"

Dante. smiles slightly, as if not to scare the other. "Nothing... I just felt like... Playing."

Emi-lia tries to sit up. "Uh..so I get to live?" She tries to laugh, but it comes out as a hoarse sound.

Dante. raises an eyebrow. "For now, yes. If you resist nicely.. Maybe I'll let you go." He mutters in reponse.

Emi-lia nods slowly. "Whatever you want, sir. What do you want me to do?"

Dante. reaches out to grab his sword, grinning. "...Do what you do when protecting yourself." He says, as he gets up, before grabbing Emi's collar and pulling her up.

Emi-lia swallows and keeps her eyes focused on the sword. She holds out her hands. "I'm...unarmed."

Dante. pulls out one gun, stuffing it in the girl's hands. "Now you aren't." He says, smiling, before jumping up onto a statue.

~ x Emi x ~

No comments:

Post a Comment