MOE Page views

Tuesday 26 October 2010

Titles are for morons

Pffft, who has a title? Titles are for morons! I'm feeling very positive about my blog today, because I've been given good feedback about everything, not least the way I write.

Tomorrow we have a Science test, and I guess I'm prepared. I mean, I could answer all the questions in the book. That is good. Then we have a Religion essay to write until Friday. I'm doing alright.

On Thursday we're having Choice Day at school, and that continues until Friday. Apparently, I have Drama. I had that in 7th grade, and it's the most fun choice, so I'm happy. Last time I had Drama, we were going to play ... plays. My role was being a mean director, and before acting them out, we were going to pretend being our characters. I was so good the teachers (who didn't know me) asked if I really was that mean. Oh, that was so funny.

Thanks for the page views and responses already guys, it means a lot.

~x Emi x~

No comments:

Post a Comment